FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Astronomie Amateur Québec Index du Forum  » Astronomie Amateur Québec  » Système solaire  » DreamPeace3AWhenGodSpeaks
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 13:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: DreamPeace3AWhenGodSpeaks
Répondre en citant

When God Speaks: A Scriptural Journey on Dream Interpretation

Black/White Version of this title.

God communicates through languages of love, with dreams being one of those languages. All throughout the Scriptures, evidence is clear that the Lord speaks, appears, encourages, comforts, warns, directs, calms, instructs and more all through the tongue of Divinely inspired dreams.

Interestingly, dreams act like road maps; charts, if you will. We receive from God, the gifts of knowledge, skill, wisdom and understanding in all learning, visions and dreams, according to the Scriptures (Dan. 1:17). By receiving these from the Lord, we can be confident when charting, or deciphering dreams, that our accuracy comes from the Lord, and the message is not our own vain attempt to interpret.

These gifts from God are the necessary tools used in distinguishing dreams that are intended to be meaningful and helpful, and those that simply are not.

With all the counterfeits to Dream Interpretation on the market today through New Age, Cults, Witchcraft, & other Spiritualism's it is increasingly evident that the Body of Christ is bombarded with half-truths or completely false information on "how to" interpret this supernatural, spiritual phenomenon.

Our need to know, combined with our sheer fascination with the spirit world has served as an opportunity for the undisciplined or impatient to gain "quick fix" information, be it watered down.

For those of us who truly know Dream Interpretation is not a "craft", but rather a gift from God, we need Scriptural backing and accuracy, and are more than willing to wait upon the Lord for it. This book will help you in your journey, as well as others in obtaining help and comfort.

Accurately interpreted, dreams serve as an aid to healing in pastoral counseling and personal ministry.

Not all dreams are from God. Scripturally, "...a dream comes through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by the multitude of words" (Eccl. 5:3). A fool's voice is equaled to an idle dream interpretation. Acknowledging this will ensure a more balanced and healthy approach to our interpretation of dreams.

Dream Peace: When God Speaks Sandra Cerda
Dream Peace: When God Speaks read online pdf free Dream Peace: When God Speaks book from motorola read

Tags: read thepiratebay eReader sale book, format txt pdf, buy tom english download itunes, book samsung, torrent download Rarbg free, download french, book text format, mobile ebook, get free, access review bookshop itunes free, flibusta fb2 download original online, book text online view format, book 4Shared, tpb free torrent, free docx, free fb2, epub free

See more.
ACT I SCENE IThe palace of THESEUSThis can be through word of God, inner small voice of Holy Spirit, the counsel of Godly ...
8 Ways God Speaks to Us Today,Rebecca Barlow Jordan - Read more about spiritual life growth, Christian living, and faith.
Chapter 2 God Speaks Through Prophets [Return to the Table of Contents] [Return to the Homepage] Communication Before Sin How God Bridges the Gap of Sin
Free dream dictionaryThe grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with youduring the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August ...
Biblical Christian Dream Symbol DictionaryA unique, universal, self-study spiritual thought system that teaches that the way to Love and Inner Peace is through Forgiveness.
Lesson PPT TITLE Main Point: We will have peace when we understand that God is in control of everythingTitleDream pill improves dream recall for dream interpretation!
"I Have a Dream" is a public speech delivered by American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jrby Doug Addison

There is no doubt that all of us have had at one time a vivid dream that stood out among the other dreams we have hadAmenWebsite Name2010History.com StaffUnfortunately, most people do not ...
Daniel’s Dream (7:1-14) 1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel saw a dream and visions in his mind as he lay on his bed; then he wrote the dream ...

Key Verse: At the end of that time I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked ...
Because it is the story of a woman and ...
How many times do sincere Christians leave one congregation for another, assuming that the first one is dead? I have often wondered if they are missing God’s call ...
Do you long to hear the voice of God? Here you find keys to hearing God’s voice! Hearing the voice of God seems to be a real challenge for many christians.
An important concept to keep in mind about the characters you see or the characters you become in your dream is to first consider how they represent an aspect of your ...
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortlyOne amazing way that God can speak to us is through our dreams at nightFree will does not mean that you can establish the ...
Article Details: King speaks to March on WashingtonSee onOnly the time you take it is voluntaryAnd we have probably …
America Acknowledges Godthe GodT he Best Symbol Advice Ever! Use the search box above to find a dream symbol dictionary page within this site or use the ...
The Nature of God Most people believe in a Supreme Being, even though they may call Him by different names

But this morning the Lord showed me a few things about the purpose of transitions that I'll pass alongIt is a required courseFind dream symbols for dream interpretationYear PublishedAuthorWhen a transition like the one I'm going through comes, God ...
"I've always had the desire to learn how to hear the Voice of God, but I didn't think it was attainable for meAthensRead the message with prayer and what follows: Our Lady of Medjugorje ...
To Dream a Dream 5d8a9798ff

My T-Shirt and Other Clothes (Well Made, Fair Trade)Las Aventuras de Eshe La Elefante de Etiopia (Spanish Edition) Nancy HahnA Summer of Witches: A Molly Morgan Adventure M. GanendranThe Vicar's DaughterSo+You+Missed+The+Rapture+UPDATE%3A+A+Letter+to+My+Friends+Who+RemainLittle Lord Fauntleroy Frances Hodgson BurnettFacts and Figures of God's Word Vol. 2Loving Through The Pain: When God's Love Breaks ThroughThe Farmers and Fruit-Growers Guide (Classic Reprint)Sticker Collection Video Games: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages

Message Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 13:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Astronomie Amateur Québec Index du Forum  » Astronomie Amateur Québec  » Système solaire  » DreamPeace3AWhenGodSpeaks
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003